Information You Provide Us With
We may collect information, including personal data, directly from you if you choose to provide that information. When you subscribe for our newsletters on our Websites, for example, you may provide us with your name and contact information (such as an email address), date of birth, or other details of that type.
When you participate in forums or conversations on our Websites, you may also opt to provide personal data about yourself. Please be aware that any information you post in these forums may be read or captured by anyone who visits our Websites; as a result, you should refrain from publishing sensitive personal data that you would not want to be made public.
Information That Is Collected When You Visit Alveloz
When you visit our Websites, we and our third-party partners may use tools like cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies to automatically gather information about your visit. Your IP address, operating system characteristics, information about your browser and system settings, data about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Websites, unique device identifiers, and clickstream data are information collected automatically when you visit our Websites.
Our Websites, and service providers operating on our behalf, and other businesses who collect information on our pages may automatically collect or receive some information associated with you and/or your device(s) as part of your use of the services through device-based tracking technologies such as cookies, pixels, tags, beacons, scripts or other similar tracking technology (collectively “Cookie”). The reason behind collecting cookie is that we have a business responsibility of making our website operate effectively, and providing you with different website experiences, and give you the ability to save your preferences like login and preferred language.
We may use tags (sometimes known as “web beacons”) on pages on our Websites or in emails we send you to manage our automatic data collection. Web beacons are small files that link web pages to specific web servers and their cookies, and they can be used for a variety of things, including counting the number of visitors to our Websites, analyzing how users navigate around the our Websites, determining how many emails we send are actually opened, and determining which articles or links visitors view.
What Do We Do With Your Information?
We use your personal information for the following reasons:
- To identify you when you interact with us and our Websites, services, and products.
- Based on your interactions and interests, content and product recommendations is provided with your information.
- To provide you with our services and to fulfil orders placed through our services and with our partners.
- To contact with you (for example, regarding your account or changes to our conditions) and to respond to enquiries about support, job openings, or other requests.
- Based on your online activities, we will serve you personalized advertising on our Websites. Our Websites use the information collected to improve our advertising systems so that our Websites can show you relevant interest-based advertising, measure the effectiveness and reach of advertisements and services, verify delivery and track campaign performance, and ensure that an ad is only delivered when a real person visits our Websites and that the same users don’t see the same ads too often.
- To execute, evaluate, and enhance our business (which may include adding new features to our Websites, analyzing and improving the user experience on our Websites, determining the impact of our marketing and advertising, and managing our communications)
- Perform data analytics related to our Websites usage (such as market and customer research, trend analysis, and financial analysis)
- Protect against, identify, and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims, and other liabilities.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, law enforcement requests, and our company policies.
How We May Share Information?
To carry out work on our behalf, our agents, vendors, consultants, and other service providers may have access to the information we collect through our Websites. Those parties are bound by strict confidentiality obligations and are prohibited from using personal information received through our Websites for any purpose other than providing the requested support.
We may also share the information:
- For internal business purposes, with our affiliates;
- We may match your email address with third parties with whom you have also consented to share your email address for marketing purposes, such as social media networks, data management platforms, and other advertising technology providers; for example, we may use such a match to deliver custom offers or emails to you on our Websites and elsewhere online;
- If a law, regulation, or legal procedure (such as a court order or subpoena) requires us to do so;
- In response to demands from government agencies, such as law enforcement agencies, to meet national security requirements;
- If we believe that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical danger or financial loss, or in connection with a suspected or actual illegal activity investigation;
- With respect to analytics and statistical information, to inform advertisers about the nature of our user base;
- In the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including a reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation). In such an event, we will seek to provide you with commercially reasonable notice, e.g., via email and/or notice on our website, of any change in ownership, incompatible new uses of your personal information, and choices you may have regarding your personal information; and
- With your consent or at your discretion.
How Long Do We Retain Your Data?
- We retain your personal information for as long as it is required for the processing reasons. The length of time these periods last varies based on the nature of the data and your interactions with us.
- When the purposes for which we processed your personal information have concluded, we will either permanently delete or destroy the relevant personal information, or anonymize it in a way that no one can be identified.
Your Rights or Choices
You have the following options when it comes to your Personal Information:
Acquiring access to personal information. You have the right to request access to your personal data that we collect on your behalf. If required by law, we shall provide you with reasonable access to the personal information we have upon your request. Making changes: We rely on you to keep your personal information up to date and accurate. As permitted by law, we may store historical information in our backup files. If you are unable to update or rectify information on our Websites, please email us. Blocking cookies. Certain browsers may be configured to notify you when you receive cookies, or allow you to restrict or disable certain cookies. However, disabling cookies may have an impact on certain functionalities of our Websites that rely on cookies to function properly.
Your Data Protection And Security
We keep necessary administrative, technological, and physical safeguards in place to prevent accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use of the personal data you supply. However, no website, including our Websites, can ensure the security of information transmitted online, and you should assume some risk when providing information through any website, including our Websites. You can email us if you have any questions about data security.