What Is Crystal Healing?
What Is Crystal Healing?
Crystal healing is a non-invasive (which means it does not use any tool that breaks the skin or enters the human body), whole, and vibrational energy-based approach for healing. The technique utilizes crystals that are carefully placed on and/or around the physical body. Within the environment, crystals can also be put up in exact geometric patterns (grids). It is said that crystals interact with electromagnetic forces and subtle vibrations within the subtle human or environmental energy field, crystals also absorb, focus, direct, cleanse, shift, and diffuse energy when they interact with electromagnetic forces. Healing means bringing mind, body, spirit and environment back into harmony, restoring the body’s natural rhythm and equilibrium. The chakra philosophy caused by energy imbalances has the most influence on healing.
In simple words: crystal healing is an alternative therapy in which gemstones are used to bring peace and balance in a person’s life and mind.
How Are Crystals Beneficial?
Crystal healing is especially beneficial for stress relief for people who suffer from headaches, sleeplessness, panic attacks, pain, stiff joints, digestive problems, and chronic or severe illnesses like cancer that require long-term care. It has also been reported to be beneficial in the treatment of infertility and behavioral disorders. Crystal healing can improve self-esteem and stabilize moods on an emotional level. On a mental level, it improves focus and clarity.
Different Types Of Healing Crystals:
Clear Quartz For Clarity
Clear Quartz is one of the the most popular crystals.
- Balances the body.
- Clear the mind.
- It is said to hold and regulate negative energy, allowing for a more balanced and revitalized self and increasing individual’s internal strength.
Rose Quartz For Love
Just as the color may suggest, this rose pink stone is all about love.
- It is believed to aid in the recovery of trust and harmony in all types of relationships, as well as the improvement of close relations.
- It’s also said to help bring comfort and peace to those in grief.
- Rose quartz is also believed to promote love, respect, trust, and self-worth, all of which are qualities we could all use in this time.
- Rose quartz can also help us love ourselves and accept love from others.
Citrine For Happiness
This stone brings happiness, awe, and enthusiasm to every aspect of our lives.
- It is claimed to aid in the removal of negative qualities such as fear from our lives.
- It boosts optimism, warmth, motivation, and clarity.
- It is also said to boost mindful traits such as creativity and focus.
- It’s also known as the “happy crystal.”
The “supreme nurturer” is the name given to this smooth crystal.
- It is said to strengthen the spirit and help you cope with stress by preparing us to fully “show ourselves up.”
- It is said to protect us from negative energy and absorb it, as well as promote courage, quick thinking, and confidence.
- And these are qualities that are very beneficial when dealing with serious difficulties.
It is an intensely protective stone.
- Obsidian is said to help form a shield against physical and emotional negativity.
- It is also said to help get rid of emotional blockage and promote qualities of strength, clarity, and compassion to help find our true sense of self.
- For our physical body, it may aid indigestion and detoxification while potentially helping reduce pain and cramps.
Turquoise is a great stone for people living in crowded areas.
- Turquoise is used to protect us against pollutants and external influences by improving your immune system.
- It is said to have anti-inflammatory and purifying properties, making it especially appealing to city dwellers.
- It also has the ability to balance mood swings by balancing the chakras, making it a popular crystal for reducing anxiety and tiredness in stressful situations.